If you are unable to visit a Post Office in person to extend, change or cancel your existing service, contact us online for help.
- From $341.
- Ideal for your personal mail (when you don’t have a concession card or run a business from home).
- From $20.401.
- Perfect if you have an eligible concession card (or you're listed on someone else's)2.
- From $681.
- Great if you operate a business from home, or have an SMSF or trust3.
How it works
Mail Redirection is designed to make moving home or business easy. Once set up, your mail will be forwarded from your old address directly to your new address, leaving you free to focus on your move.
- Redirect eligible mail and parcels for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Add up to 6 names to your application (e.g. people you live with, your legal name before marriage, chosen English name or alias).
- Opt-in to notify selected banks, insurers, energy providers and telcos of your new address4.
- Extend your service, change or cancel at any time.
Note: If you’re in charge of a deceased estate, or are a victim of domestic violence or a natural disaster within Australia, you may be eligible for a free 12-month mail redirection.